This sporty and weatherproof sweater has water-repellent wool, a breathable windproof liner made with a technical polyester/polyurethane blend and soft cuffs with thumb holes. Inspired by the pattern from the famous Selbu-mitten, with a softened version of the eight-petal rose, it’s named after the highest mountain in the Selbu area. The sweater is stain resistant and has a modern fit with two zippered pockets in front. Neck lining and pocket linings are made with a technical polyester/polyurethane blend. Hand gaiters are made with a polyamide/elastane blend.
Fongen Weatherproof Sweater Women's
- 100% long-lasting Norwegian wool (33.5 micron)
- Hand wash
- Designed and knitted in Norway
- Feminine fit
- Windproof and water-repellent (water column 8000 mm)
- Windproof lining and lining in neck & pockets: polyester/polyurethane blend.
- Hand gaiters: polyamide/elastane blend.